Friday, October 9, 2009

Zac Efron Is Bored By Most Of The Movies He Makes

By Nicole Carter; Source NY Daily News

Get this: Zac Efron admits that he is bored by most of his own movies.

Whaaaa?

The 21-year-old "High School Musical" star tells the November issue of Nylon Guys that he was absolutely thrilled with his performance in his latest film, "Me and Orson Wells." But not so much his other work.

"It's the first time I've ever watched a movie [that I'm in] and in the end I'm like 'OK! I didn't check my watch once!' " he tells the mag.

He also says he's trying to ignore much of the fame brought on by starring in tween pop movies.

"I try not to look at all of it. You can't enjoy or celebrate it; it's not a real thing. The face on the lunchbox and s*** - you can't share that with your friends," he says.

There are at least two people who will keep Efron's ego in check: his parents. He recalls their reaction to his childhood gift of song.

"My parents were like 'Shut up. Please stop singing. It's annoying.'

No comments:

Post a Comment