Monday, August 17, 2009

Jodelle Ferland: Eclipse's Nameless Teen Vamp

by , Source: E!

Jodelle Ferland has been sworn to secrecy. She's not allowed to say much about the part she just landed in the third Twilight movie, Eclipse.

"I'm allowed to tell people that I play a vampire who has just been turned," the 14-year-old Canadian actress tells me. "In other words, I'm a newborn vampire. I'm not allowed to say the name of the character."

So if she won't say whether her character is Team Edward or Team Jacob, what's her pick in real life?

It's Team Edward all the way for Jodelle.

Keep reading to find out why...

"I just think if maybe Jacob had been introduced first then everybody would like him better," she said. "It just seems that since Edward was the first one to be with Bella, people want him to stay with her. So, you know, that's the character that you start to like first! And then Jacob comes into the picture and everybody's like, 'Oh, no! Stay with Edward.'"

Jodelle says she's "really, really excited to meet Robert Pattinson." As are her friends. "Every single person I've told has asked me if they could come to the set," she said, adding with a laugh, "I've said, 'I'll have to think about that.'"

How did Jodelle celebrate snagging a part in what's destined to be one of the most successful movie franchises ever?

"You know, I was just thinking about that yesterday," she said. "I was just thinking that I haven't done anything yet. I need to think of something. Basically, I just jumped up and down and then I went into my room and watched a movie on my mini-DVD player.

"Actually, it wasn't a movie," she continued. "I was watching The Addams Family—the old ones, not the movie."

That sounds like a suitably ghoulish celebration for what could be the start of a monster career.

No comments:

Post a Comment