Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Demi Lovato!? Now She Wants To Direct!

By Marc Cuenco (Examiner)
Photo: AP (Daniel Steinberg)

Demi Lovato, who currently has the number one album in the U.S., dreams of working behind the camera someday.

“I don’t see myself doing television, but I do see myself directing," Lovato tells The Times. The pop star just released her second album Here We Go Again and has a hit series on the Disney Channel Sonny With A Chance.

Next up for Lovato is Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, the highly-anticipated sequel to the 2008 TV film that launched the talented teen's career. Lovato's look and sound has changed since then. But even though she's got a little more edge, Lovato's but staying true to her pop/rock roots.

“Sometimes I hear people say, ‘She’s totally changed’,” Lovato adds. “And it’s like, uh, if you are a 16-year-old girl and you don’t change, then there’s something wrong with you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment