Friday, July 10, 2009

Teen Choice Awards: Tweet All About It


Miley's Got Fans; Spencer is The Villain

by Aly Semigran
Source: MTV

Even though most of the nominees for the 2009 Teen Choice Awards (airing August 10th on Fox) have already been announced, news of more pre-Teen praise sent some stars into Twitter overdrive. Multiple nominee Miley Cyrus gushed over her TC love, Tweeting, “I honestly can’t believe I got more nominations! I have the most amazing fans in the world!!! : ) I’m grinning from ear to ear! Xoxooxoxox.” Spencer Pratt, on the other hand, felt conflicted about his nomination (see after the jump for further proof).

Elsewhere, Katy Perry found herself with an unconventional (albeit, pretty awesome if you ask us) dressing room, Mandy Moore (pictured) ponders her 7th grade craft skills and Kellie Pickler gets the Free Credit Report jingle stuck in her head (we feel your pain!)

Don’t forget to check out the rest of our Tweet Dreams list for Thursday, July 9, 2009 below! And stay up to date with all the rest of your celebrity news by adding Hollywood Crush (@hollywoodcrush), to your account!

@katyperry AND I have a boat for a dressing room. FML.
-Katy Perry, Singer

@spencerpratt I’m nominated for teen choice award for best Villain! I want to start being a HERO so I won’t be upset if you don’t vote for me!
-Spencer Pratt, Reality Star (”The Hills”)

@jeremypiven Getting a little make up on for press (back off..) And the artist working on me just told me “I’m blind as a bat” I don’t think this is …
-Jeremy Piven, Actor (“Entourage,” “The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard”)

@TheMandyMoore found my “bug in a jar” pillow that i made in 7th grade home-ec. it’s further proof of my total lack of artistic application but i tried!!
-Mandy Moore, Singer, Actress (“License to Wed,” “Because I Said So”)

@therealpickler singing “F-R-E-E, that spells Free credit report.com baby”…(on repeat)…To who ever wrote this song, I am your biggest enemy.
-Kellie Pickler, Singer

@oliviamunn Worst pickup line just happened- “So, its Olivia….. Is that with an ‘o’?”
-Olivia Munn, TV Host (“Attack of the Show”)

@David_Henrie 20… goodbye teenage years. Ive been going up to people randomly and informing them that im 19 years old.
-David Henrie, Actor (“The Wizards of Waverly Place”)

@emmyrossum @ the eye dr, doing the cover-one-eye-read-the-letters-on-the-chart-thing… Why does every letter and number look like an “s” to me?! Uh-oh
-Emmy Rossum, Actress (“The Phantom of the Opera,” “Dragonball Evolution”)

No comments:

Post a Comment